06 Dec Presentations on language barriers
Posted at 15:41h in Uncategorised
Since September Tatsuya has been busy presenting the outcome of the translatE project at five seminar series/conferences. These were amazing opportunities and thanks so much for the invitations and productive discussions!
- 22nd Sept: Language barriers in conservation and science. (2021) Lab seminar. The Invasion Science & Wildlife Ecology Group, University of Adelaide.
- 20th Oct: Why language matters in ecology and conservation. (2021) iDiv seminar, German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv).
- 3rd Nov: Overcoming language barriers in science. (2021) Keynote presentation at the Bioconductor Virtual Conference Asia 2021. Watch the presentation here.
- 30th Nov: Sharing and using evidence on conservation in a multilingual world. (2021) Major Topics in International Bird Conservation Webinar Series. The Taiwan Endemic Species Research Institute and Taiwan Wild Bird Federation.
- 3rd Dec: Why language matters in conservation. (2021) The 29th Philippine Biodiversity Symposium Virtual Meeting. The Biodiversity Conservation Society of the Philippines.